As with most casserole-type dishes, amounts can be approximate.
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh or in a shaker)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (stir it with a fork until mixed up)
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and with the fat poured off
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- Toss cooked spaghetti, parmesan, and egg. Place in 9 inch pan and press along bottom and sides.
- Mix meat and sauce. Spread over spaghetti. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Let sit about 5 minutes before cutting.