- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup sugar (or a bit less agave syrup)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Heat everything on high in a medium/large saucepan until sweetener dissolved juice simmers.
- Reduce heat to maintain a simmer.
- Simmer for about an hour, until the juice has reduced to about 1 to 1.25 cups.
- Pour out into a squeeze bottle and let cool. Store chilled in the refrigerator.
- If you lack a squeeze bottle and need to get your drizzle on, pour cooled molasses into a ziplock bag and cut off a tiny bit of one corner