Peach and Tomato Gazpacho
Goes well with: Traditional Indian Raita
Great for hot summer days.
- 1 lb can of Organic tomato sauce
- Half an onion, finely diced
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 peaches, cut into small pieces
- 4 small yellow potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Begin to boil potatoes in small pot on stove.
- In separate pot, pour contents of can of tomato sauce.
- Fill can with water and add it to the pot to thin the soup.
- Add chopped garlic, onion, orange juice, peaches.
- Place pot in refrigerator to cool.
- When potatoes are done, pour into sieve. Run water over them to cool.
- Remove Gazpacho from refrigerator. Add potatoes and serve.
Optional and delicious: make Traditional Indian Raita and put a dollop or two on top of each serving.