Greek Quinoa Salad
- 1½ cups Quinoa
- 3 cups water
- 2/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup lemon juice, or juice from 1 lemon
- ½ cup kalamata olives, quartered
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring water to a boil and add quinoa. Reduce heat, and continue cooking until all the water is absorbed. Refrigerate until cool.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, pine nuts, and olives, mix to combine everything. Let this sit for ~10 minutes or so while you chop the greens.
- In a large bowl, combine all the chopped greens with the cooled quinoa. Mix in the feta cheese, and pour the dressing over the top.
- Mix everything thoroughly, and enjoy!