Cranberry Grand Marnier Sauce
- 1 pkg fresh cranberries (12 oz)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp frozen orange-pineapple concentrate, thawed OR 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place cranberries in a 9 inch glass pie pan.
- Mix juice, coconut sugar and salt and pour mixture over berries.
- Cover tightly with foil
- Place on a cookie sheet (in case mixture drips)
- Bake about 1½ hours.
- Stir after each ½ hour.
- Uncover and mix in Grand Marnier.
- Cover and cool in refrigerator.