- 1/3 cup Brown Rice Floud
- 2 ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1/3 agave nectar
- 1 small pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz vegan dark chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray (pan/sheet) with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the macaroon ingredients together – brown rice flour, coconut, coconut milk, agave, salt and vanilla extract until evenly combined. The mixture will be moist and very slightly sticky.
3. Using one 5 cm (2 inch) diameter ice-cream scoop, scoop out portions of the dough onto the prepared tray (pan/sheet). Ensure that you pack the scoop tightly, and dip the scoop in cold water between scoops to avoid unnecessary sticking.
4. Bake in middle of preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until just lightly browned. Try not to over bake.
5. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking tray (pan/sheet).
6. Once cool, drizzle or dip in chocolate and let set. Enjoy!