Cheesy Baked Potatoes
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green onion
- Bake potatoes at 350° for 90 minutes until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a bowl, mash the pulp, egg, milk, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into potato shells. Top with onion and remaining cheese.
- Place in a small ungreased baking pan. Bake uncovered at 375° for 30 minutes.